The video below is made by Learn&Go as a promotion of their award for being an inclusive company. The video was made by TV Rennes, and showcases the innovative work which Learn&Go does, including the NADINE project from 1:08.
- Publication: The NADINE Soft Skills Tests for Migrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers: Cultural Adaptation and Preliminary Testing of Their Psychometric Properties
- NADINE Project Newsletter #4
- NADINE Second Policy Brief: Collaboration between private and public entities supporting migrant integration and access to digital services
- Publication: Non-Parametric Clustering Using Deep Neural Networks
- Joint Migration Policy Roundtable 14th, 15th and 16th October