This document contains the first policy brief for the NADINE project. This includes an introduction to the research led by the NADINE team over the past year, its methodology and the findings and policy recommendations that were identified.
- Publication: The NADINE Soft Skills Tests for Migrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers: Cultural Adaptation and Preliminary Testing of Their Psychometric Properties
- NADINE Project Newsletter #4
- NADINE Second Policy Brief: Collaboration between private and public entities supporting migrant integration and access to digital services
- Publication: Non-Parametric Clustering Using Deep Neural Networks
- Joint Migration Policy Roundtable 14th, 15th and 16th October