The fourth NADINE project newsletter is available to download as a pdf from the link here, or alternatively, you can read the image version of the newsletter below.
- Publication: The NADINE Soft Skills Tests for Migrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers: Cultural Adaptation and Preliminary Testing of Their Psychometric Properties
- NADINE Project Newsletter #4
- NADINE Second Policy Brief: Collaboration between private and public entities supporting migrant integration and access to digital services
- Publication: Non-Parametric Clustering Using Deep Neural Networks
- Joint Migration Policy Roundtable 14th, 15th and 16th October